Entering Print Competitions
Any enquiries or questions should be emailed to the print competition secretary printsec[at]bishopthorpe-camera-club.com (please replace [at] with @).
- Cutting a “window mount” for a print – A short “walk-through” of how this is done.
- Using Matworks – A guide to using this very helpful utility when mounting your prints.
- More tutorials for printing can be found here.
- The club has a mount cutter which may be borrowed by arrangement with the competition secretary. See the Club Resources page.
- The portfolio competition requires a hanging plan. This should be an image showing the placing of your 6 prints on the print stand. A sketch handed in with your prints will be fine or you can use this Lightroom tutorial for your hanging plan.